Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Wonderful Bath Begins With Kiss My Face Woodland Pine & Ginseng Anti-Stress Relaxing Bath & Shower Gel!


The Good: Aroma, Lather/Suds quality, Energizing effect, Company’s ethics.
The Bad: Expensive.
The Basics: The Kiss My Face Woodland Pine & Ginseng Anti-Stress Relaxing Bath & Shower Gel lives up to its promises and justifies its price.


I have to give some real credit to Kiss My Face. A few years ago, I reviewed a Kiss My Face toothpaste (that review is here!). As is my habit, I went online to promote the review by putting links on Facebook and elsewhere. The link on Facebook was not up for more than half an hour before it had a response. Someone from Kiss My Face read the review, which was a pretty brutal panning of the product, and responded publicly with a comment that was something like “I’m sorry you did not enjoy this product. Please feel free to try and review our other fantastic products.” No anger, no defensiveness, they just took the bad review and moved on. That’s classy.

Fortunately, my next experience with Kiss My Face – this very review – was overwhelmingly positive, so I can return their courtesy with a good review of their product. In this case, the product is Kiss My Face Woodland Pine & Ginseng Anti-Stress Relaxing Bath & Shower Gel. And it is pretty wonderful.

Kiss My Face Woodland Pine & Ginseng Anti-Stress Relaxing Bath & Shower Gel is a translucent fluid - a little thicker than shampoo, a little more viscous than hand cream – that has a very slight yellow tint to it. It comes in a translucent 16 fl. oz. bottle and locally it is available for $14.99. That’s a bit steep for me. In fact, that’s almost unreasonably steep for me. The reason I am still so heartily endorsing Kiss My Face Woodland Pine & Ginseng Anti-Stress Relaxing Bath & Shower Gel is that, despite the expense, it works, making it a good value. Kiss My Face Woodland Pine & Ginseng Anti-Stress Relaxing Bath & Shower Gel delivers on its promises to relax and clean and that’s enough of a selling point for me!

Using Kiss My Face Woodland Pine & Ginseng Anti-Stress Relaxing Bath & Shower Gel is very easy. Simply start adding bath water to your tub and pour about an ounce of the Kiss My Face Woodland Pine & Ginseng Anti-Stress Relaxing Bath & Shower Gel into the water, directly under the spout and watch it foam up! The Kiss My Face Woodland Pine & Ginseng Anti-Stress Relaxing Bath & Shower Gel has one of the richest distributions of bubbles I have seen from a bath gel in recent memory. With little agitation to the water outside the water’s natural movement out of a spout, the Kiss My Face Woodland Pine & Ginseng Anti-Stress Relaxing Bath & Shower Gel creates a dense, rich lather for consumers.

What sets Kiss My Face Woodland Pine & Ginseng Anti-Stress Relaxing Bath & Shower Gel apart is its scent. Many pine scented beauty products have a very rich, masculine, strong pine scent that forcefully opens the nostrils in a way that usually only mint will do. The Kiss My Face Woodland Pine & Ginseng Anti-Stress Relaxing Bath & Shower Gel does not have that. Instead, this has a much more subtle version of pine scent, the smell of an old pine forest. Nothing is decaying, but the needles aren’t aromatic in the same way. Instead, it is a softer, more subtle scent, but it is very true to the outdoors and a pine forest!

But what I loved – outside the rich lather – was how the Kiss My Face Woodland Pine & Ginseng Anti-Stress Relaxing Bath & Shower Gel actually worked. Laying in a steaming bath treated with Kiss My Face Woodland Pine & Ginseng Anti-Stress Relaxing Bath & Shower Gel, I found myself inhaling deeply and relaxing in a way that I do not otherwise do. There are bath gels that invigorate and this one calmed me. Without music, without candles, with only Kiss My Face Woodland Pine & Ginseng Anti-Stress Relaxing Bath & Shower Gel, I found myself truly relaxing and letting go of stress in all of my muscles!

When used as a shower gel, Kiss My Face Woodland Pine & Ginseng Anti-Stress Relaxing Bath & Shower Gel delivers as well. It lathers up nicely and offers a decent amount of cleaning power. In addition to making my aching hands go limp with relaxation, the Kiss My Face Woodland Pine & Ginseng Anti-Stress Relaxing Bath & Shower Gel washes off perfectly, leaving no residue or film.

As one who has a strong scent memory, I like Kiss My Face Woodland Pine & Ginseng Anti-Stress Relaxing Bath & Shower Gel because the soft pine scent does linger in an unobtrusive way, even after the gel has been rinsed off. I like this because it does not interfere with any other scents I might have on, but when I put my nose to my skin, I can still smell the pine and ginseng scent and it causes some of my stress-related strain to dissipate!

Ultimately, the Kiss My Face Woodland Pine & Ginseng Anti-Stress Relaxing Bath & Shower Gel is a wonderful bath gel, despite the expense, because it truly does calm one while providing a mild, yet memorable, scent!

For other bath gel and skin care reviews, be sure to check out:
Bath & Body Works Frosting Forever 3-in-1
Suave Peppermint Bliss Shimmer Body Wash
St. Ives Ultra Gentle Apricot Scrub

8/10

For other health and beauty products, please visit my Health & Beauty Product Review Index Page for an organized listing!

© 2012 W.L. Swarts. May not be reprinted without permission.
| | |

No comments:

Post a Comment