Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Moments I Smell Orange Sapphire Triple Moisture Body Cream, I Miss My Wife’s Feet!


The Good: Works very well, Decent scent
The Bad: Comparatively pricy
The Basics: Orange Sapphire triple moisture body cream from Bath & Body Works is a distinctive skin care product that was pricy . . . until I developed an emotional bond with the product’s scent!


As I pack up the house my wife and I lived in to move out to Michigan to be with her, I’ve been going through a lot of hygiene, health and beauty products. I’m not one to move a bottle of conditioner that is 90% empty! So, when I was cleaning out the racks on the sides of our bed and I found the Orange Sapphire Triple Moisture Body Cream, I figured that this was likely to be a product empty enough not to move! I suppose I should take it as a better value than it initially appeared that there is actually so much of this body cream left! I mean, I know I gave my wife many, many foot rubs and yet the tube of Orange Sapphire Triple Moisture Body Cream is still half-full!

Bath & Body Works Orange Sapphire triple moisture body cream is a body cream my wife and I used for months prior to her departure for the summer. This body cream is thick and effectively softens the skin, both of her feet and my hands (as I rub the cream into her!). Moreover, the robust scent of the Orange Sapphire triple moisture body cream impressed me; I didn’t realize what a pleasant scent memory it had created until I re-found the cream this week. Orange Sapphire triple moisture body cream effectively softens and protects my skin, and since I picked up using it on my own, the skin on my hands has not been cracked or broken as much as it had been.

The Orange Sapphire triple moisture body cream is an opaque white cream that is more like the consistency of butter than shampoo. Orange Sapphire triple moisture body cream is thick, yet seems to take surprisingly little to spread over the skin of the hands or feet. A dime-sized dollop easily moisturizes and softens my hands and a quarter-sized dollop takes care of each of my wife’s feet.

Orange Sapphire triple moisture body cream smells of oranges. The scent seems to take away and of the acidity that often accompanies oranges and the mild orange aroma that results is sweet and, for lack of a better term, warm. The scent almost smells like an orange-vanilla or orange-coconut combination because of how there is no acidic kick to it. It is truly delightful.

On the skin, the Orange Sapphire Triple Moisture Body Cream spreads very easily and is worked into the skin as easily. It leaves no greasy residue and one’s skin remains soft for days, though the scent lasts only about an hour.

Orange Sapphire triple moisture body cream, as a Bath & Body Works product, is a little more expensive than most other body creams on the market, especially by volume. That said, with its mild aroma that reminds me of my wife whenever we are apart, it is hard for me not to like this product. That makes the 8 oz. tube, despite the expense, easy to recommend!

For other Bath & Body Works products, be sure to check out my reviews of:
Coconut Lime Verbena Volumizing Conditioner
Scary Cats Black Cherry Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Mango Margarita Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap

7.5/10

For other health and beauty product reviews, be sure to visit my Health & Beauty Review Index Page for an organized listing.

© 2012 W.L. Swarts. May not be reprinted without permission.

| | |

No comments:

Post a Comment