Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Effectively Moisturizing Hair, Aussie Miraculously Smooth Conditioner Works!


The Good: Effectively repairs dry and damaged hair, Affordable
The Bad: Lack of a scent, Not "cone free."
The Basics: Aussie Miraculously Smooth Conditioner is a good hair conditioner that justifies its lack of scent through great results!


For the last few weeks, I've been testing a new (to me) shampoo and as part of my rigorous testing of that very scented shampoo, I've actually begun to seek out conditioners that do not have a scent. The basic reason behind this is I've been attempting to ascertain just how enduring the scent of the shampoo I'm testing actually is. One of the best unscented hair conditioners I have found during this testing period is Aussie Miraculously Smooth Conditioner.

Aussie Miraculously Smooth Conditioner is a conditioner that is quite good and effective at what it promises to do in terms of moisturizing hair and making it more manageable. This is a comparatively inexpensive restorative conditioner that leaves hair without any scent of its own. The Aussie Miraculously Smooth Conditioner is a wonderful restorative conditioner for hair.

I tend to like conditioners that make hair more manageable and lustrous and leave hair with a wonderful smell to it. The Aussie Miraculously Smooth Conditioner did the former two well, but not the latter at all. After two weeks of using the Aussie Miraculously Smooth Conditioner, my hair was incredibly manageable and restored from any places it had been dry before. As I hoped for my testing, my hair bore a completely neutral smell after using the Aussie Miraculously Smooth Conditioner (when I used a scentless shampoo with it). I am a big fan of scents that remind me of good memories, but the Aussie Miraculously Smooth Conditioner does not leave a noticeable scent; it leaves hair restored and manageable.

That said, the Miraculously Smooth Conditioner lived up on its promises to reduce frizz and moisturize hair. After two weeks of use, the Aussie Miraculously Smooth Conditioner has nicely restored my dry hair to a manageable, well-nourished state with a decent luster and it appeared to protect my hair from developing any new split ends.

With a cost of approximately $4.99 for a 13.5 fl. oz. bottle, Aussie Miraculously Smooth is a mid-range conditioner on the pricing. The bottle is smooth and is more flat than round. When wet, it slips out of the hands easily. The cap has a flip-top that makes it very easy to get the conditioner out with only one hand, despite the potential slippage.

Aussie Miraculously Smooth is a pearlescent white, opaque conditioner that is creamy and smooth, much like a lotion for skin. It has a somewhat watery consistency and it is one of the less-thick conditioners I have encountered. Because it is thinner, this conditioner spreads easily through the hair. It only takes one half-dollar-sized dollop of the Aussie Miraculously Smooth Conditioner to condition my hair (and I have fairly long hair!).

Coming out of the bottle, the Aussie Miraculously Smooth Conditioner has no discernible scent and after hair is dry, there is no scent from the conditioner. The Aussie Miraculously Smooth Conditioner is ideal for use in conjunction with a well-scented shampoo, as it does not appear to influence any shampoo it interacts with. I could smell very purely the new shampoos I was using in conjunction with the Aussie Miraculously Smooth Conditioner, which suggests this conditioner leaves no scent at all in the hair.

The Aussie Miraculously Smooth Conditioner does not make my hair feel heavy when my hair is dry, though it did increase the volume, body and shine of my nicely repaired hair. For those for whom it is important, Aussie Miraculously Smooth Conditioner is not cone free, but I have noticed no adverse effects from using this conditioner. The Aussie Miraculously Smooth Conditioner effectively reduced frizz on the top of my head when my hair was frizzy, dry and a little broken.

Aussie Miraculously Smooth Conditioner is pretty wonderful, even if I usually like my conditioners to have a scent to them.

For other hair conditioner reviews, please check out my analysis of:
Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner
Suave Professionals Natural Infusion with Awapuhi Ginger & Honeysuckle Anti-Breakage Conditioner
OGX Strength & Body Bamboo Fiber-Full Conditioner

7.5/10

For other health and beauty reviews, visit my Health And Beauty Index Page for an organized listing of the products I have reviewed!

© 2017 W.L. Swarts. May not be reprinted without permission.
| | |

No comments:

Post a Comment