Sunday, December 12, 2010

Index Page Updates!

Hello All!

Just a quick note from your happy, neighborhood reviewer! I'm spending the next few weeks in training for a new job (we'll see if it takes!) and I will be away from my main terminal for most weekdays. At this point, it is unlikely that I'll be able to post many reviews in that time. However, even if I do, there will be a serious delay in the updating of my index pages. For the next month, they will only be updated once a week.

In the production lull, please, go back and read reviews! As well, now is a great time to show that "W.L. Swarts Reviews The Universe" is a valuable service to you. To illustrate that, please click on the Amazon links in the reviews and buy products! That keeps me writing and you can get some great stuff!

Thanks for understanding and in the new year, look forward to thousands of new reviews in this blog!

Thank you!

-W.L. Swarts

No comments:

Post a Comment