Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 2012 End Of The Month Update!

| | |
As a new feature of my blog, I wanted to present my loyal readers with an end of the month round up of where W.L. Swarts Reviews The Universe is at! I am deeply appreciative of all those who loyally read the reviews I post.

First news: The Index Pages are all updated and are current! If you are not familiar with the Index Pages, I have assembled organized lists of the reviews I have written on my personal website. Much easier to find things than via the search engine on Blogger, I have my reviews easily, concisely organized. The primary Index Page, which is now updated daily, lets you know what the featured review is and has an up-to-the-day tally of how many reviews have been reviewed in each category!

At the end of January, I have reviewed the following:
321 - Book Reviews
431 - Music (Album and Singles) Reviews
1323 - Movie and Television Reviews
with specialized index pages for:
Movies By Rating (Best Movie to Worst)
Movies In Alphabetical Order
Best Picture Film Reviews
Television Reviews
The Star Trek Review Index Page (All Star Trek Reviews In Order)!
126 - Trading and Gaming Card Reviews
396 - Toy and Christmas Ornament Reviews
393 - Food, Drink, And Restaurant Reviews
93 - Pet Product Reviews
61 - Travel Reviews
85 - Health And Beauty Product Reviews
107 - Home, Garden, Appliance and Tool Reviews
68 - Electronics, Computers, Computer Games and Software Reviews
12 - Other Product Reviews

My featured review for January is my review of True Blood Season Four! Check it out!

For January, the Top Ten Reviews were my reviews of:
10. Forgetting Sarah Marshall
9. Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End
8. Peter's Nature Treats Apple Slices For Rabbits
7. Why Watchmen Deserves The Best Picture Oscar!
6. Godiva Dark Vanilla Sundae Truffle Bars
5. Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
4. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - ". . . Nor The Battle To The Strong"
3. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - "Crossfire"
2. Without A Paddle
1. Queen Margot

I pride myself on being an exceptionally fair reviewer, but one who is very discriminating. I believe that most reviewers are far too biased toward both what is current and toward unduly praising things. I tend to believe most things actually are average and they ought to follows something around a Bell Curve. Mine is a little lopsided, but not as lopsided as most reviewers I know (who would probably have peak numbers between ten and seven!

For my reviews, the current count is:
10s - 209 reviews
9s - 251 reviews
8s - 434 reviews
7s - 463 reviews
6s - 395 reviews
5s - 570 reviews
4s - 396 reviews
3s - 330 reviews
2s - 137 reviews
1s - 98 reviews
0s - 54 reviews
No rating - 6 articles/postings

And, if you haven't checked out the top reviews of all time, at the end of January, the most popular reviews/articles I have written are:
10. 2011 Harry Potter Golden Snitch Ornament
9. The Smurfs
8. Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows, Part 1
7. He's Just Not That Into You
6. 2011 Harry Potter "Fleeing The Fiendfyre" Hallmark Ornament
5. The Star Wars Saga on Blu-Ray
4. Anne Hathaway For Wonder Woman!
3. Friends With Benefits
2. Breaking Dawn, Part 1
1. Star Trek: Machinations Of Doomsday

© 2012 W.L. Swarts. May not be reprinted without permission.


| | |

No comments:

Post a Comment