Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Garnier Goes Affordable And Great With Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Paraben-Free Fortifying Shampoo!


The Good: Great scent, Wonderful cleaning power, Surprisingly affordable, Conditioning properties
The Bad: Still a little pricier than comparable shampoos.
The Basics: Garnier Fructis's Grow Strong Paraben-Free Fortifying shampoo is a wonderful shampoo thar strengthens hair and makes it smell wonderful!


For most of my life, Garnier Fructis has been a brand that is notable to me for being a premium hair care product. So, as the brand has moved into more affordable territory, I have been pleasantly surprised as it has allowed me to try more of their products. On a recent business trip, I had to pick up some shampoo because my hotel was horrible. For the first time, the best-priced shampoo at the grocery store I went to was a Garnier product! Since then, I've been using Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Paraben-Free Fortifying Shampoo and my wife and I love it!

Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Paraben-Free Fortifying shampoo is one of the more affordable shampoos in the Garnier line; I found it for $3.50 for a 12.5 oz. bottle and that was quite reasonable for the quality. The bottles are flat on the sides and top, which makes it easy to hold when wet. Grow Strong Paraben-Free Fortifying is a white creamy shampoo that has good viscosity, though it is a little thicker, almost like a conditioner. The Grow Strong Paraben-Free Fortifying shampoo comes with a flip-top cap for easy access to the shampoo with one hand while in the shower.

Grow Strong Paraben-Free Fortifying is a shampoo, so there is no trick to using it. Simply place a dollop on your hand and rub it into your wet hair until it lathers up. Then rinse and repeat if necessary. I have long hair and I usually can get away with a quarter-sized dollop to clean my hair with most shampoos. That has easily held true with the Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Paraben-Free Fortifying Shampoo.

This Fortifying shampoo cleans and seems to do an amazing job of actually strengthening hair. My hair has gotten cleaner and stronger over the last two weeks, without even having to use conditioner!

On the scent front, Grow Strong Paraben-Free Fortifying Shampoo smells delightfully of apples. The scent is strong and pleasant and it endures on the hair for hours after the shampoo is rinsed out of the hair.

All in all, Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Paraben-Free Fortifying Shampoo is worthwhile and does all that is promises!

For other shampoo reviews, please check out my takes on:
Pantene Pro-V Dream Care Shampoo
Maple Holistics Limited Edition Winter Blend shampoo
Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo

9/10

For other health and beauty product reviews, please be sure to visit my Health And Beauty Review Index Page for an organized listing!

© 2018 W.L. Swarts. May not be reprinted without permission.
| | |

No comments:

Post a Comment