Thursday, January 19, 2017

Garnier Fructis Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair Fortifying Leave-in Conditioning Cream Works!


The Good: Moisturizes hair well, Great scent, Exceptionally easy to use
The Bad: EXPENSIVE
The Basics: Garnier Fructis's Triple Nutrition Dry, Damaged Hair Fortifying Leave-in Conditioning Cream is easily the most effective Leave-in Conditioning Cream I have yet used.


For years, I neglected my hair. The truth is, I get busy and I focus on other things and I just don't pay as much attention to my appearance as I probably should. Yes, married life is like that; because I have love in my daily life, I don't work on selling myself all that hard. That said, I've been working on showing my wife that I prioritize her and being healthy for her, so when I asked her what I could improve myself to continue to entice her, one of the instant appearance aspects she came up with was "fix your hair." So, I started using more aggressive hair conditioners and I started using Garnier Fructis Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair Fortifying Leave-in Conditioning Cream. Garnier Fructis Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair Fortifying Leave-in Conditioning Cream is, easily, one of the very best hair care products I have tried and despite its expense, it is worth it!

Garnier Fructis is well known as a quality brand and the Garnier Fructis Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair Fortifying Leave-in Conditioning Cream certainly bolsters that reputation fairly! The Garnier Fructis Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair Fortifying Leave-in Conditioning Cream is a product that works and after two months of use after each shower, my hair has a noticeable difference in appearance and manageability.

Garnier Fructis Leave-in Conditioning Creams are part of an expensive line of hair care products that tend to be found for an average price of $7.00 for a 10.2 oz. bottle in most markets, that I have found, in the United States. The bottles are round and slippery when wet. The top of the Garnier Fructis Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair Fortifying Leave-in Conditioning Cream is a pull top, squirt style bottle top. With the smooth sides of the bottle and the tight pull top opening to the bottle can make the Garnier Fructis Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair Fortifying Leave-in Conditioning Cream a little harder to get into, which is fine because it is not used in the shower (it is applied after). A single bottle lasted me about two and a half months.

Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair Intensely Smooth is a Leave-in Conditioning Cream; there is no trick or special skill to using it. Simply place a dollop on your hand and rub it into your mostly-dry hair, as close to the end of one's hair. For those with long hair (like me!), apply the Garnier Fructis Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair Fortifying Leave-in Conditioning Cream for the bottom portion of the hair, away from the scalp. The thick leave-in conditioning cream spreads very slowly through the hair and is aided by actually combing the leave-in conditioning cream through one's hair.

The Garnier Fructis Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair Fortifying Leave-in Conditioning Cream claims to both smooth and moisturize hair, which it does amazingly well when one uses it on a regular basis. After two weeks of daily use, I noticed my hair was less dry and cracked than before. After two months of using this leave-in conditioner, I have no problem getting a comb through my hair at any time I want. That is something I have not been able to do for, literally, twenty-two years!

As far as the scent, Garnier Fructis Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair Fortifying Leave-in Conditioning Cream smells delightfully of apricots. The apricot scent is strong and delightful in its sweet and sour aroma! The scent of the Garnier Fructis Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair Fortifying Leave-in Conditioning Cream remains in one's hair for about a day with normal use and normal activity (i.e. not working out!).

The Garnier Fructis Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair Fortifying Leave-in Conditioning Cream smells great, truly does heal split ends and completely fixes dry and damaged hair to leave it smooth and entirely manageable. The Garnier Fructis Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair Fortifying Leave-in Conditioning Cream delivers real, noticeable results and also leaves hair smelling amazing, doing all it promises with no real issues in usage. That makes it a fairly ideal leave-in conditioner.

For other conditioner reviews, please check out my takes on:
Shea Moisture Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-Seal Masque w/Baobab Protein & Apple Cider Vinegar
Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Conditioner
VO5 Honeydew Smoothie Conditioner

8.5/10

For other health and beauty product reviews, please be sure to visit my Health And Beauty Review Index Page for an organized listing!

© 2017 W.L. Swarts. May not be reprinted without permission.
| | |

No comments:

Post a Comment