Sunday, August 21, 2011

Structural Changes! Very Exciting Stuff For W.L. Swarts Reviews The Universe!

Good Afternoon All!

So, last night, my wife turned to me and asked me if there was a way I could add Keywords (Meta tags) to my reviews to try to help get more traffic around here. It turns out there is. There is also a way to add labels. You'll note at the bottom of my reviews from now on, there are tags that connect the reviews - i.e. Television Reviews, Anne Hathaway, Movies - In Theaters, etc. This is designed to make it much more user friendly, much like my index pages (which will still be the most convenient way to find organized reviews).

What this means is this: for the next month, I will be slowing production of reviews as I: 1. Pull the remaining reviews from the site I used to write for and 2. Go back through the 2200 reviews I have posted in this blog and tag and label them all. This is grueling work and time consuming, but it should make the blog much more user friendly.

In the meantime, please continue to support the blog by reading and, when you find a product you're interested in, click through the Amazon links I provide and purchase items.

Thanks, as always, and happy reading!

-W.L. Swarts

© 2011 W.L. Swarts. May not be reprinted without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment